My name is Abdel and I live in Nottigham, I have been a radio amateur since 2003
- Icom IC7300 as a Main rig for SSB/CW/Data
- Kenwood TS2000 for Satellite QSO’s
- Yaesu FT847 for Satellite QSO’s
- Yaesu G-5500 Elevation – Azimuth Dual Controller + 2m/70cm beams
- Yaesu FL-2100B Linear
- 3 elm beam for 6m
- Homebrew Inverted L & Trapped Dipole 10/15/20 & Trapped Dipole 40/80
- MFJ 993 Autotuner
I am also QRV via a remote station at 7 miles from my QTH using a RemoteRig kit with an Icom 706, 3 ele Beam 10/15/20 and a 160/80/40m dipole
I am active on 160m to 13cm on all modes (CW, SSB,DATA) & Satelitte Modes.
I am also QRV SSB, CW and DIGI Modes via QO100 Geostationary Satelitte using TS2000 with 8 w into an SGLab transverter & SGLab Linear Amp (20w), a modified LNB with a POTY kit and a 80cm dish
Hope to catch you on Air Soon!
7X2TT M0NPT C5C